REASONS TO ORDER FROM US?
- Fast delivery. You will get your phone asap, not in four weeks via ‘free shipping’
- Quality control. We’ve selected the best rugged phone brands in the world, and only their specific variants tuned to run in NZ. We are the biggest importer of rugged phones in NZ, with years of experience.
- NZ warranty. As the authorised reseller of these brands, we service our phones in NZ, or replace them. No mucking around. You won’t need to send your phone overseas at a cost to you of $150 (standard manufacturer’s warranties make you liable for cost of returning ‘dangerous goods’) and waiting 11 weeks for its return. We do it here, we do it quick.
- Tax deductible. Yes, you are paying GST. That means your new phone is tax deductible for business use
- The phones are great! Watch the videos…
SO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT OUR RUGGED OUTDOOR PHONES DO? WATCH THIS:
THEN WATCH THIS:
The Blackview is our top-selling phone, ideal if you are upgrading from a Galaxy or iPhone. Although we have a wide range of rugged mobiles in our store, the ones on this page are our most popular. Read more about the Blackview
OR THEN WATCH THIS:
THE OUTDOOR PHONE STORE SUPPLIED BY INVESTIGATE MAGAZINE
It’s not something we shout about, but we’ve been in the mobile phone business for a very long time. Investigate’s smartphone division is run by Ian and Heidi Wishart; Heidi’s background in telecommunications for Bellsouth Mobile and Clear, and Ian’s connection to the establishment of NZ’s first mobile phone network (Telecom 025) proved invaluable when the couple began operating a Vodafone affiliate in 1999. Since then we’ve sold a wide range of phones and tablets to clients all over NZ. Today, we specialise in providing handsets that work on ALL the networks – Spark, Vodafone and 2Degrees, giving you options you can’t get from the telcos’ own stores.
Like most Kiwis, you either like to get away to the great outdoors, or you know someone who does. Treat yourself or a loved one to a rugged smartphone that’s waterproof, shock resistant and dustproof, with features that could save your life in an emergency, like one-touch SOS, long-life batteries, GPS, flashlight and so much more.
These phones all have dual sim cards so they can run two phone networks simultaneously, meaning you’ll have maximum cellular coverage from2G, 3G and even 4G if you get stuck out the back of beyond – more than a Spark, Vodafone or 2Degrees model.
Ideal gifts for the person who seems to have everything, and essential for boaties, trampers, hunters, skiers, mountain bikers, farmers, tradies or anyone else who works and plays outdoors.
You can’t buy these from a telco. Phones carry a 12 month NZ warranty. Click here to see the full collection. Don’t forget to get an all-terrain holster with your purchase.
PS, we even have a tough slim phone