Entertainment, New Zealand - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 16:25 - 0 Comments
Actor Chris Pine, who plays Captain James Tiberius Kirk in the Star Trek movie reboots, will need more than the help of Bones and Spock to get him out of his latest mess.
New Zealand’s Ashburton Guardian newspaper is tonight reporting Pine is cooling his heels in the foothills of the Southern Alps, where the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed, after being picked up by local police for driving under the influence last weekend.
It’s understood Pine had just wrapped filming Z for Zachariah when he got caught.
Other celebs in the area included his girlfriend Iris Bjork Johannesdottir and Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie, although they were not directly involved in the incident according to reports.
- Lorde is the anti-Miley Cyrus
- Kiwi Keith Urban keeps it real on American Idol
- Steve’s Big Picture – Kim Kardashian and Kim Jong-un
- Review: Roger Waters concert in Auckland
- Humour: Have a last laugh for 2011
- OPINION: A politically-correct Narnia?
- New Zealand struggling to keep production of Hobbit films
- Lindsay Lohan fails latest drug test
- Britney Spears denies child mistreatment allegations
- Paris Hilton arrested for carrying cocaine
- Crocodile Dundee star, Paul Hogan, being held in Australia until he can pay $150 million
- Woman charged with attacking Leonardo Dicaprio
- Man with two knives pounds on Paris Hilton’s door
- Entertainment industry flinches as Google TV charges in
- Tom Mankiewicz, screenwriter of James Bond films, dies at 68
- Alicia Keys marries Swizz Beatz
- Russel Brand in space
- American Idol in disarray
- Tom Cruise was supposed to be ‘Salt,’ but Angelina Jolie proved to be just as tough
- Sandra Bullock seeks restraining order against stalker
- Hopes that Lindsay Lohan won’t get Paris Hilton treatment in jail
- As he turn 70, former Beatles drummer is still a Starr
- ‘Dream’ remains No. 1 on U.S. album chart
- Miley Cyrus mourns driver