New Zealand - Saturday, June 8, 2013 14:33 - 0 Comments
Two Auckland secondary school rugby teams paid tribute today to 15 year old Kelston Boys High rugby player Stephen Dudley, killed in a fight after rugby practice this week.
Teams from Kaipara College and Kristin School locked arms and stood silent for a minute on the pitch before kick-off in today’s 6th-grade tournament.
Dudley died of a suspected heart attack after a teammate and the player’s older brother allegedly beat him on Thursday evening at the end of rugby practice.
A 15 year old and 17 year old face assault charges, but may face more charges after police complete their initial inquries.
- Blistering Novopay report released
- Antarctic ice melting scare cancelled – climate science study
- The Briefing issue 2
- Climate change consensus study backfires on researchers
- NZ Budget at a glance
- McDonalds ‘Hamburglars’ escape with workers loot after ‘bribing’ cops – Union
- Better the devil you Novopay – troubled provider enjoys life of cat
- NZ Govt moves to gag critics of gay marriage
- Panicking NZ climate scientists go for the doctor – predict nearly half-metre sea level rise PER DECADE!
- Mounties bust Islamic train terror plot in Canada
- Boston bombers identified, the baby face of a baby-killer
- Gunmen at MIT are bombing suspects, described as ‘Middle Eastern’, one dead, one on the loose
- Police officer killed, Boston’s MIT in lockdown, gunman on loose, explosions
- Are these men the Boston bombers?
- New climate change study finds Antarctica melt “normal”, may not be human-caused
- New climate change study shows Antarctic melt is ‘normal’, may not be human-caused
- New Zealand sends condolences over Boston explosions
- Protected: test post
- Last words – Margaret Thatcher on climate change
- NZ doubles China visa offer
- Human remains found on Coromandel coast – police investigating
- Files on illegal spying re-opened by NZ Govt inquiry
- New poll shows nearly half doubt global warming claims
- Another fisk of Ken Perrott – the climate denier gift that keeps on giving
- CERN to make Dark Matter announcement
- Climate change expert quits NASA, pushes nuclear energy as solution
- NZ unprepared for large disasters – report
- ABBA’s Agnetha makes a comeback – new single
- New global warming scandal hits climate science
- Beauty in the eye of the remote-holder
- Iconic singer Rolf Harris arrested in UK on sex charges
- An Easter Story
- A message to Labour leader David Shearer from Ian Wishart
- Climber plunges 100m, beacon alerts rescuers
- News Weekly Australia – latest headlines
- Banks under fresh investigation by NZ ComCom
- Global warming – did we get it wrong?
- Media distorting gay marriage debate – NZCN
- NZ Government looks to regulate internet